Heeft deze vacature jouw interesse?
Neem contact met mij op, ik vertel je graag meer!
- Customer Service
Our client, Universal Electronics Inc. (NASDAQ: UEIC), is the worldwide leader in universal control and sensing technologies for the smart home. Its broad portfolio of patents includes QuickSet® software that utilizes the world’s most complete knowledge graph to detect and interact with thousands of entertainment and smart home devices. The company designs, develops, and manufactures innovative products that are used by the world’s leading brands in the audio, video, subscription broadcasting, connected home, home energy management, and mobile device markets. UEI’s many first-to-market innovations have helped transform the home entertainment control, home security, and home energy management and sensing industries.
Universal Electronics Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. They are proud of their diverse workforce and they believe having diverse teams that everyone brings their whole self to work everyday is key to all of their success. They welcome all people of different experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and abilities.
Logistic Support Officer
At UEI you will be part of a world class team that is working to innovate and revolutionize the meaning of ‘wireless control’. Whether it’s via chips, software licenses or turnkey products, they are continuing to reinvent how consumers interact with devices and services in their home.
Each day they make the connected home smarter, easier to connect and use, and more sustainable. They delight their Fortune 100 customers such as Comcast, Apple, Samsung, Google, Vivint and Daikin with ground breaking wireless technology solutions such as advanced, voice-enabled remote controls, cloud control solutions, extreme low power Bluetooth silicon with energy harvesting capabilities, smart thermostats and sensors and many other IoT solutions.
Their colleagues in Planning Inventory and Logistics (PIL) ensure the delivery of the right products in the right quantities, right lead time and documentation to their customers. Their customers are the global brands in IoT, Smart Home, Subscription Broadcasting, Consumer Electronics and Mobility such as Orange, UPC, Ziggo, Vodafone, Samsung, and Sony as well as major e- and retailers worldwide – Amazon, BOL, Mediamarkt, ASDA, Carrefour and so on.
The logistics team consists of Demand planners, Supply planners and Logistics employees. They are located in Enschede, Oldenzaal, Hong Kong, United States, China, India and other places.
To support the department in Enschede they have a vacancy for a fulltime Logistic Support Officer.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- The duties and responsibilities of the Logistics Officer can be divided into three categories;
- Create and communicate all specifications for the local packing and repacking processes;
- Support the Demand planners in Transit Management activities such as creating and checking transfer orders, loading documentation, invoices, container planning;
- Provide support in logistical and administrative tasks such as preparing monthly stock and forecast process, making bookings, checking documentation et cetera;
- The logistics employee has daily contact with colleagues in other departments both in the Netherlands and worldwide and with logistics partners. You will work from the office in Enschede and report to the local PIL manager.
For this role, it is important that you:
- Have at least a completed MBO education in logistics;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position and/or environment;
- Knowledge of logistic processes, documents, etc;
- Positive attitude and problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills and knowledge of the English language.
Why you should want to work at Universal Electronics:
UE is a high growth company in the Smart home and IoT world. They are a global player, market leader and their customers are major telco companies in EMEAI and retailers worldwide. The growth allows them to offer their new colleagues career and development opportunities both in the Netherlands and far beyond.
Geïnteresseerd in deze uitdagende rol? Mail dan jouw cv en beknopte motivatie naar email@example.com , t.a.v. Aschwin Rohring.
Select Support zet haar recruitment-kracht in voor Universal Electronics op basis van wederzijds commitment.
Mocht je deze kans zien via een uiting of benadering van Select Support, vragen wij jou om via ons te solliciteren!
Bij bemiddeling treed je direct in (loon)dienst bij Universal Electronics!
|€ 36 - 38k annual
|Logistic Support Officer