Heeft deze vacature jouw interesse?
Neem contact met mij op, ik vertel je graag meer!
- Customer Service
At Panduit, our people make the difference. Our diverse life experiences and perspectives fuel innovation as we explore without limits and think differently to help our customers better connect with those they serve. We are committed to make a positive impact on the world: Employee volunteerism and outreach projects help us connect and give back to the communities we serve, and by mobilizing our talent and resources we have pledged to minimize our ecological footprint and help our customers with their sustainability journeys. We are looking for people to join us in making a difference: people who are curious, value inclusion, and are committed to building a sustainable and connected world.
For more than 60 years, Panduit has been the world’s leading provider of innovative solutions in the field of physical and electrical infrastructure for data centers, industrial and building automation and related services. Headquartered in Tinley Park, Illinois, USA, with offices in 112 locations worldwide, Panduit stands for quality and innovative technologies. The family-owned company with more than 5,500 qualified employees generates sales in the billion Euro range worldwide.
We are looking for you to join our team as Administrative Assistant!
Location either Netherlands (Almelo) or Belgium (near Brussels)
- Provides administrative and clerical support to teams, departments, functions and locations;
- Works under general instruction and takes input from employees and systems to create documents, reports and requests for information;
- Arranges basic travel itineraries, handles electronic and telephonic correspondence, schedules and coordinates meetings, manages and maintains systems and collects data to prepare reports.
What’s in it for you? An interesting position where you are fully responsible for the office administration for our sales team in Benelux. You will also support our team in the European Central Warehouse. Your customers will not only be your internal colleagues, but also partners and customers for who you will be the first point of contact in our locations. You will be a member of an international team of EMEA administrative assistants.
What’s the role about?
- Managing the office services of the locations;
- Ordering office supplies, business cards and shipments and processing invoices in a timely manner;
- Arranging travel for the team;
- Managing local contracts for the sales team on mobiles or company cars;
- Arranging internal team and customer meetings – booking of conference room, catering and other services;
- Act as an integral member of the team; maintaining a high level of awareness of current priorities and support required;
- Flexibility to support assistant colleagues and cover when necessary.
These are just some general tasks.
Do you like to work more closely with the sales team? They will love it! Would you also like to support our French team? Or do you prefer to engage with our warehouse team? There is a lot of room for your individual development and preferences.
What’s the profile we are looking for?
- A pro-active person with a positive can-do attitude;
- Good organizational skills and an independent way of acting;
- Working precise and with a high level to detail;
- Experienced with standard MS Office software and Teams;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French (speaking and writing);
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience in a similar environment.
What do we offer?
- An interesting position in a family run company with plenty of room for your personal development;
- Working 4 days a week;
- Hybrid working model;
- Cross-functional cooperation;
- Being part of an international team of administrative assistants.
Would you like to know more or do you want to apply?
Reach out to Aschwin Rohring at email@example.com or give him a call at +31 641959939
Select Support is our recruiting partner during this application procedure.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.
|Salaris:||€ 2600 - 3000,- (ft)|
|Aantal uren:||32-40 hours|